Monday, March 12, 2007

haha.. long time since i post agn.. well, hu cares! XD

hmm, been mixing around wif loads of internet peeps.. they rocks man.. >< mayb cuz i perfer internet frenz rather than actual life frenz. =x no lar.. jkjk.. aaron boiboi is one of them.. XD damn funny.. cant stop laughing.. better stop him from buying a webcam.. XD omg!

john boiboi is de occasianolly irritating one.. everyday msn me to complain complain.. -.- but he's a gud boi. =)

dearie so cute neh.. my sis gimme a webcam.. den de nxt day he go buy webcam ler! =D dearie so cuteee.. saw his room.. hehe.. hopefully can c papa-in-law.. =x playing wif webcam indeed a nice thing to do.. XD but i normally forgotten tt the other ppl whom i'm webcamming can c wad m i doing! yikes!! make a fool outta myself. -.-

haha.. my audition skills upgraded ler.. =x improve ler.. =x hehe.. can do fm without being so scared.. XD esp thanks to johnboiboi, aaron boiboi n ace. weird tt most of my frenz belongs to the grp of guys.. -.-

orh! one more thing. do i sound like a boi? i mean, the way i talk.. zzz got at least 5 guys told me tt i was a GUY!! gosh!! i tot i alreadi act cute ler.. wah! nonono!!!! sobs!! how can i b a GUYYYYYY!! T_T my new goal! to b a girl! (arent i? XD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home